Map of our travels


View Central America Travels 2011 in a larger map

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hola sunshine, here we come!!!

Well it's finally time... today our flight leaves from Portland heading to Mexico City, the starting point of our travels in Central America. Leslie and I each have a backpack around 30-35L. When we were packing and deciding what to bring it seemed we'd gotten down to a good minimum... now it seems we're both taking a lot of stuff. Oh well, we can always jettison some clothes or books along the way, and we each have only one backpack which we can hold on our lap so I guess it's not too bad.

We'll try to update on here when we're able and keep you posted on our whereabouts and adventures. Well, I still need to pack up the stuff I brought up to Portland and am not taking south with me. So, till next time, "Adios amigos!"

No comments:

Post a Comment